Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Liebster Award!


I'm delighted to receive my first award from the canine blogger,  Tootsie over at Bicontinental Dachshund.  She is a delightful dachshund who takes global adventures you are sure to be jealous of.  I'm honored to have her admire my art!

This is a "pay it forward" kind of reward, so I am choosing some blogs with less than 200 followers.  I have to say that a lot of the blogs I am following are quite popular already and this was tough for me to do as a new pet blogger!  These people and pets are some of the first people to welcome me into the community.  Make sure to check out Tootsie's post and her choices for blogs as well!

Check out these blogs!

Luna, A Dog's Life
Adorable beagles (and frogs!)  I love the pictures from this blog down under.

BZ Training
As an artist, I love finding pictures (and being jealous of the ability of the photographers!)  Check out the daily challenges that capture these lovable Golden Retrievers.


Yorkie Tails
Need some cute injected into your life?  Follow Scrappy's blog for an overload of adorable (a theme I love in any blog.)  I'm pretty sure she bestowed a Liebster to Tootsie above, so what goes around comes around!


Morian Art
Morian Art was kind enough to comment on my blog so I went over to hers.  She is also a pet portrait artist and her work is gorgeous.  Take a look!

Dear Winners, please read THE AWARD DIRECTIONS:

Liebster means "dearest" and "favorite" in German. The Liebster Award highlights up-and-coming blogs to help spread the word about their furgoodness. An award brings ceremony, too, and in order to accept the Liebster, you must do the following:

1.) Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Wag! See the award above!

2.) Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
Wag! See my little note above!

3.) Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award.
Wag! See the links to the winners above! And remember, always keep on wagging while you keep on reading!

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Congratulations on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! *licks*

    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! and thank you for choosing me for a Liebster Award, I'm honored! Now I'm wondering how to find out how many followers a blog has...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by for visit at Critter Alley. I've signed on as your newest follower, and look forward to getting to know you!

    Your artwork is lovely!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I went for a skim on your site. These works look awesome. I can't wait to visit next time.

    Congratulations on getting the award.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congraulations on your award... Very wonderful for sure.

    Have a great day

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work & definitely u are deserve for this best of luck for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just wanted to say how much I love this post!
    Keep on wagging,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...